Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

My Book

um maybe you could use my books here is one of the books that i like and that i have read through this year hereImage result for captain underpants  -  kiwi what is it about - me Well so the person that is in that big suit see makes this medicine and then the kids they have to take it and it makes them really smart and then they become like his little minions and then they always do what the teachers say and then the teachers don't teach them anything because there smart so then the kids have to give the teacher massages and stuff and they had to go to Mt Kruups house and do the lawns and paint the house and stuff and then Gorege and Harold make this thing and then they turn back to normal and that's all i'm going to say cause i don't want to ruin it

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Fatima.p and I am a student in room 18 at Owairaka district School. I really like captain underpants its really funny. Have you thought about adding some more books that you really like. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://http://odsfatimap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.